Friday, September 09, 2005

 

CABINET AND ADVISOR SHAKE-UP

Running such a massive and complex entity as the federal government requires a team approach. No person can know and do it all. I consider all government employees and officials part of that team. What I will address today is my plan to replace top officials. I expect a resignation letter from every appointee position in the federal and state government on file. Nobody is going to be replaced today, but change will come.

I will personally choose those at the top. I will surround myself with the best and brightest available. I will not choose those who will just agree with everything I say. The past administration did this and look at all the idiotic decisions they made.

Those selected individuals will then have the power to choose those under them. We will look at current government employees as well as those appointees that have shown competence.

Temporary appointments will also be made in the interim period as people leave on their own or are asked to leave. The use of current appointees and government employees in these and permanent positions will keep most of those desiring continued government employment a job and over time create a leaner government as far as actual workers.

Welcome to a leaner and smarter government.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?