Tuesday, January 11, 2005

 

Welcome to a New Start

Welcome to my first blog site. I have had my email rants and friends have encouraged me to get my ideas out there to a bigger audience.

My intentions are three. First to vent my ideas and explore them with the help of others. Second to get some intelligent discourse so needed in these times. And finally to entertain my friends old and new. Feel free to post.

The Universe On The Couch is about whatever I feel like "analyzing." Yes, I am a psychiatrist, which is the medical specialty involving the mind. You know, the one who gives drugs. My posts will sometimes be articulate and well thought out. At other times they will be rash and opinionated. Sometimes they will be the ravings of a lunatic.

My interests are quite varied. Some examples... Why I hate Bush. How the pharmaceutical industry is twisting medicine. Real solutions for health care issues. Why I hate Rove. Reforming the tax code. The evils of fiat currency. Our coming economic meltdown. A real perspective on terrorism. Movie reviews. Why I hate Cheney. The good and bad in religion. Diet and exercise. Cholesterol nonsense. Why most Democrats suck too.

Happy Blogging!



Comments:
Greetings! Found your blog via "Mental Notes" (http://www.jamesbakermd.com/) and like what I'm seeing so far. Consider yourself bookmarked.

Allison
 
Oh Mighty King,

May this lowly subject please make a comment?

Your blog, as the younger generation would say, "is awesome"! I have likewise added your site to My Favorites.

However, if I am not too impertinent, may I suggest that when you are editing your posts, that you take a moment to change the dates or times at the bottom so that it will appear in the proper order that I'm sure you want it to appear on your blog? As it is now, this first posting comes in second on your lineup.

With humble gratitude for your wit and wisdom, I am yours truly,

Lolamaria.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?